View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 09:32 AM   #17
Carolc
Administrator
 
Carolc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: So Cal
Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Posts: 5,531
Points: 169,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoralTurtle View Post
Oh well, I guess I'm in the minority on this, but I worry having a non-Disney gallery might "dilute" the niche quality of this site--if that make sense. I like the focus that this site has, personally. There are SO many other sites that have non-specific galleries. Maybe I'm just over thinking it, but that was my initial reaction to that particular suggestion.

I agree that a blog hop would be fun!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WDW Scrap Princess View Post
I agree with this, This is the ONLY site that I know of that is Disney Specific and that is what I love of it. If I want to see other layouts theme i just go somewhere else. What makes Mousescrappers so unique it is that it has one theme. simple...uncomplicated and pure!
Thanks for your input, girls. One other person has expressed the same feeling as well - it's definitely something I/we need to think about
__________________
Travel agent specializing in Disney Destinations
Magical Vacations, LLC


Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote