View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 12:22 PM   #33
Ronisdragon
Stopping for lunch at the Blue Bayou
 
Ronisdragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Lancaster PA
Software: Photoshop Elements 9
Camera: Canon Rebel xti
Posts: 232
Points: 3,277

Credits: Gloomy and Sweet by Britt-ish, String and Charm freeibes by Scrappin Cop, Template Summer Garden by Sara Gleason-I changed most of it (Zinnias and Swallowtails)
Created for SS #91 hosted by Liriel
http://mousescrappers.com/forums/sho...5172#post95172

Julie, thank you so much for the super fun SS! I had lots of fun with this one
and I enjoyed just working with grays and pinks. I usually plan to redo my pages but this is one of the few I've made that I'm happy with! Thanks again.
2011 Special Edition pin #3 2011 Special Edition pin #6 2011 Special Edition pin #5 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Bow Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts

Ronisdragon is offline   Reply With Quote