View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 09:22 AM   #30
tw1717 - EEYORE FAN
Riding Magical Express
 
tw1717 - EEYORE FAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Kansas City, MO, USA
Software: PSE6/MAC
Camera: Samsung/HZ15W
Posts: 913
Points: 3,458


I love the template I picked with the movie clapboard. I am a huge Indiana Jones fan and was thrilled when I discovered these photos on the WDW Memories site (which are free to use for PU use).

Posted here in Hollywood Studios/Echo Lake
__________________
Tammy
Visit Our:

SHOP


BLOG


Carol helped me book my vacation! Magical Express I link to MouseScrappers! Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Mickey\'s shorts I love DCL! Mickeys shoe Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Shoe Earful Tower Carousel horse Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland)

Last edited by tw1717 - EEYORE FAN; 01-28-2012 at 09:34 AM.

tw1717 - EEYORE FAN is offline   Reply With Quote