View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 04:16 PM   #8
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder
 
scrappinnewbie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Central Florida
Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Posts: 5,893
Points: 65,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annet83 View Post
This marathon was my first speedscrapping experience, but I'm really enjoying it! Unfortunately it's way past midnight here in Holland, so I really have to go to sleep now. I will try and complete the challenge in time for the goodie bag though

Good luck everybody, happy scrapping!
There is extended time... so you should be good to go.
__________________
I wish I could be or seeing

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote