View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 10:20 AM   #85
Neverland Scraps
Having breakfast at Kona Cafe
 
Neverland Scraps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Fort Campbell, KY
Software: CS5
Camera: Nikon D3200, iPhone 8
Posts: 2,425
Points: 11,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by obumpus View Post
So, four hours to finish? Missed the chat, totally bummed, but completely necessary. Chat started at 10am EST, over at 11am EST, right? So are you doing the 4 hours from the START of the chat? Or the FINISH of the chat? Making finish time, I'm guessing, either 2pm EST or 3pm EST?
they said in the chat that they had until the next ss, but then they said 1....I am thinking the majority of us are going with 1 even though the next ss doesnt' start for another hour.
Eiffel Tower France Star Tours Earful Tower United States of America Teacups Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Kermit Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Wendy! Baymax Ive met another MouseScrapper

Neverland Scraps is offline   Reply With Quote