View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 08:57 AM   #46
Fran98765
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern
 
Fran98765's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Kokomo, IN
Software: PS CS6
Camera: Kodak P&S
Posts: 1,107
Points: 20,771
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmiles View Post
Is the chat gone? I've clicked on the link I saw in the forum and no one is there. I really need some help getting started. Thanks in advance and sorry to put this here!
The chat is only for the first hour. Please feel free to ask questions here.

Basically, take the steps that were posted in the first post of this thread and use them to create your layout by the ending time.

Post in the gallery for speed scraps #84.

Post your layout here with the direct image link from the gallery.

Also post your layout in the corresponding thread.. ie if your page is about Epcot, put it in the Epcot section.
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Monorail Thanks for being so helpful to others Fran! I link to MouseScrappers! I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1 Star Tours Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Teacups Carousel horse Pirate Ears Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Rocket Jets Magical Express I love DCL! United States of America Minnie\'s Bow Contemporary Resort 1 Earful Tower Pirate Dog Fantasmic

Fran98765 is offline   Reply With Quote