Thread
:
Speed Scrap Marathon Jan 27-29 Master Thread
View Single Post
01-27-2012, 07:15 AM
#
113
scrapbookmomma3
In Town Square, envisioning Walt giving his speech
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 114
Points: 4,549
This is my first Speed Scrap.
I don't really know what I am doing so hopefully I will figure it out.
Maria's Progress
Speed Scrap #84
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...84-Page001.jpg
Speed Scrap #85
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...85-Page001.jpg
Speed Scrap #86
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...86-Page001.jpg
Speed Scrap #87
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...87-Page010.jpg
Speed Scrap #88
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...88-Page009.jpg
Speed Scrap #89
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...89-Page020.jpg
Speed Scrap #90
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...90-Page004.jpg
Speed Scrap #91
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...91-Page002.jpg
Speed Scrap #92
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...92-Page002.jpg
Speed Scrap #93
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...93-Page001.jpg
Speed Scrap #94
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...94-Page004.jpg
Speed Scrap #95
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...95-Page001.jpg
Speed Scrap #96
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...96-Page001.jpg
Speed Scrap #97
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...97-Page001.jpg
Speed Scrap #98
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...98-Page002.jpg
Spreed Scrap #99
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-Page002-1.jpg
Last edited by scrapbookmomma3; 01-29-2012 at
07:36 PM
.
scrapbookmomma3
View Public Profile
Send a private message to scrapbookmomma3
Find More Posts by scrapbookmomma3
View scrapbookmomma3's Gallery
Give Away Points