View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 04:34 AM   #13
luv2scrapmm
E Ticket Holder
 
luv2scrapmm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: SE NY
Software: Craft Artist
Camera: Canon Powershot SX10IS & learning to use my new Nikon D3100
Posts: 3,755
Points: 16,767
Great idea Carol! I know from working with you on the Wish Books how much time you spend on this site. It really is a full time job! To echo what others have said - this is my online DVC (home away from home - lol) and I truly appreciate all you have done.

Will be back tonight to do my donation - once the paycheck goes in the bank .


Looking forward to my vinyls!
__________________
Monica
Pirate Ears Speed Scrapper! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Haunted Mansion Sorcerers Hat Panda Beast Redfan R2-D2 Boo Toy Story Alien Gingerbread Italy Pigglet 1 Great Britain Morocco Big Eyes Goofy Mickey Bar Pooh Big Eyes Mike Wazowski Norway Cutester Minnie Kermit 1 France Test Track Pumpkin Mickey Germany

luv2scrapmm is offline   Reply With Quote