View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 12:26 PM   #2
sparklehal
E Ticket Holder
 
sparklehal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: East Texas
Software: GIMP,
Camera: Fujifilm
Posts: 4,172
Points: 14,466
Send a message via Yahoo to sparklehal
I have had two Fujifilm cameras, one small point and shoot and one larger one with a big zoom.

My mother has had some Kodak but had trouble with the batteries when it was stored for a while. (I Keep telling her take the batteries out when she is not using it).

I also liked my HP. Best Buy and Walmart should be putting some on clearance soon because they get new supply right before tax time.
Pirate Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Shoe Magical Express Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Mickey\'s shorts Sorcerer\'s Hat Expedition Everest Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place April! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Cheshire Cat 1 Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Pirate Dog Mickey Pumpkin Eiffel Tower Monorail Peru Ive met another MouseScrapper United Kingdom Canada

sparklehal is offline   Reply With Quote