View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 07:36 PM   #60
gfengel
Testing cars on Test Track
 
gfengel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Peoria, IL
Software: CS 5.5
Camera: Canon EOS 7D Mark II
Posts: 1,544
Points: 3,369
Quote:
Originally Posted by WDW Scrap Princess View Post
I have noticed that in a few of the TC there has not been a Participation Prize, I think that having that gets the interest to know that at the end you will get something.
I think that would help.
__________________
Our family... Me , DD (18) , DS (17) , DS (13)
Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Contemporary Resort 1 Disney Vacation Club Member Contemporary Resort 2 Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey Pumpkin Rocket Jets Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Minnie Bride Magical Express Boardwalk 1 Star Tours Sorcerer\'s Hat Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! France Captain EO Eiffel Tower Earful Tower Carousel horse It\'s a Small World Expedition Everest

gfengel is offline   Reply With Quote