View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 12:18 AM   #1
Ronisdragon
Stopping for lunch at the Blue Bayou
 
Ronisdragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Lancaster PA
Software: Photoshop Elements 9
Camera: Canon Rebel xti
Posts: 232
Points: 3,277
Carmel/Werthers Store in Epcot

During our first trip to Disney this October we took lots of character photos but didn't take many of signs, buildings, rides etc. We got some goodies from the Carmel store in Epcot, I think Germany. That place is heaven on earth! The smell of the Carmel!!! I was hoping someone might have pictures from there. I'd like photos from inside the store of the displays, candy counter, candy, carmel apples,vats of carmel, the storefront, signs, anything. I really want to scrap about that store. Thanks so much!
2011 Special Edition pin #3 2011 Special Edition pin #6 2011 Special Edition pin #5 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Bow Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts

Ronisdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links