View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 09:31 AM   #59
WDW Scrap Princess
E Ticket Holder
 
WDW Scrap Princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: 1,103 Miles from MK
Software: CS6~PSE10~SBC
Camera: Nikon D3300
Posts: 7,119
Points: 27,465
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney Baby View Post
Hi Telephone Challenge Scrappers!!! We finally finished and I forgot to ask Carol for a gallery! While we wait, I need some input.

What can we do to make the telephone challenge interesting? Should we have two teams and race?

Do you think that people have lost interest?

Let me know!!

I have noticed that in a few of the TC there has not been a Participation Prize, I think that having that gets the interest to know that at the end you will get something.
__________________
Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Magical Express Sorcerer\'s Hat Boardwalk 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Monorail Eiffel Tower Earful Tower Minnie\'s Shoe Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag I love DCL! Cheshire Cat 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Teresa! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cutester Minnie Dale Bambi

WDW Scrap Princess is offline   Reply With Quote