View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 05:23 PM   #1
WDW Scrap Princess
E Ticket Holder
 
WDW Scrap Princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: 1,103 Miles from MK
Software: CS6~PSE10~SBC
Camera: Nikon D3300
Posts: 7,119
Points: 27,465
How to Create a Shape/clipping Masks?

I am interested in creating Disney clipping Masks for personal use in my layouts. Does anyone know how to make them?

I would like to make some Mickey Shaped, Mickey Head, Animal Kingdom Tree of Life masks, castle mask etc.

Does anyone has a link to a tutorial or know how to design it?
__________________
Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Magical Express Sorcerer\'s Hat Boardwalk 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Monorail Eiffel Tower Earful Tower Minnie\'s Shoe Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag I love DCL! Cheshire Cat 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Teresa! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cutester Minnie Dale Bambi

Last edited by WDW Scrap Princess; 01-16-2012 at 05:39 PM.

WDW Scrap Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links