View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 11:28 AM   #3
cassidyk
Taking the Studio Backlot Tour
 
cassidyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: North Georgia
Software: SBC+ 3.0
Posts: 2,223
Points: 3,905
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolc View Post
Here are a few

Oct 2010


Sept 2011
Oh Carol, I really love the first one! You don't happen to have it in a landscape orientation do you? I know, now I am just being picky.

My thought is to have the three 16x20 panels with the Partners picture in the center with the castles on either side. But I might be able to re-arrange the quote panels to make a portrait orientation work. Now I have got some thinking to do......

Thanks so much!
__________________
Kathryn
It\'s a Small World United States of America Mouse Ears Carousel horse Angel Limited Edition Amazon pin #6 Jungle Cruise Boardwalk 1 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Magical Express I love DCL! Skyway Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Kathryn! 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Great Britain Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s shorts Captain EO Teacups Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Rocket Jets Beast

cassidyk is offline   Reply With Quote