View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 12:10 PM   #16
poohaddict
E Ticket Holder
 
poohaddict's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Connecticut
Software: Storybook Creator 3.0 & PSE9
Camera: Canon Rebel T2i
Posts: 3,368
Points: 5,792
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrappinnewbie View Post
The 2012 Disney's Princess Half Marathon is February 26th.

Are you thinking we should have a marathon that same weekend or something in January?

I would be happy to help put together a marathon, but at the moment I am a little over-whelmed. I would need some time after Christmas to really get it prepared.

I typically have all my shopping done by Thanksgiving... well this year... I have only bought for one person. I am SOOOOO behind! Yikes!
I was just wondering about a marathon the other day. I would love to host and help out in anyway you need Melinda!
__________________


My Blog Donna
Carousel horse Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Expedition Everest Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Cheshire Cat 1 Teacups Star Tours Germany Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow It\'s a Small World Mickey Pumpkin USA Pinocchio Girlie Disney Vacation Club Minnie Cupcake Toy Story Pooh Marie Cupcake Cheshire Cat Cupcake Pirate 2 Pumpkin Mickey Confetti Cupcake Plane Crazy Toy Story Alien Mexico

poohaddict is offline   Reply With Quote