View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 01:16 AM   #50
Carolc
Administrator
 
Carolc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: So Cal
Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Posts: 5,531
Points: 169,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmtscrap View Post
I just purchased 3 "Brain Game" books at $9.98 each.

Charlene
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmtscrap View Post
I just purchased 2 Harry Potter Lego sets totalling 102.74 I think plus shipping. I hadn't planned on it but every toy store I went to were out.

Merry Christmas!
Thanks Charlene, I see all these now. I think you have 28 pins now. You can add two more, but beyond that you'd need to trade a pin back to the store. If you want any more of the Christmas pins, let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meejay View Post
I did some more shopping today - an Invicta watch for $96.70. Hope it helps! I'd love Jack Skellington and the Mickey hands.
Thanks, Jaime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynthiaY2 View Post
Hey Carol I just did some more shopping and bought 'Classic Accessories 57-005-014301-00 Ornament Organizer and Storage to place my son's Skylander figures inside for storage and easy carry around for $45.99. When it appears can I have the Marie please.
Thanks, Cynthia!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Minnie Mouse View Post
Oh I need to go shopping!
We need to increase our number of pins Carol (hint hint)
I already bumped it up from 25 (which is beyond the recommended number). Too many and it will affect performance.

Have I missed anyone?

Thanks for using the Amazon link!
__________________
Travel agent specializing in Disney Destinations
Magical Vacations, LLC


Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline