View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 10:35 AM   #46
JenEm
Recruited by Kim Possible to complete a mission in Japan
 
JenEm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: So.Cal - 2nd star to the right
Software: Photoshop Elements 10
Camera: Canon Powershot SX120 IS
Posts: 1,828
Points: 1,111
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolc View Post
I've been considering that book. If it is for you (not a gift) you'll have to let me know how you like it! Some of the Disney books are so cool, I've been tempted to cut the artists renderings out and hang them on my wall.

I see these now. Thanks!
Thanks Carol. The book is a gift for my son. Hopefully I will get some timeshare on it when he puts it down. Maybe he won't like it and then I can cut out the artist renderings and put them on MY wall LOL!
__________________

I proudly create for:
Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Carousel horse Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Turkey 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #5 Christmas Tree A Ticket Patchwork Pumpkin Sandy Clause Pirate 1 Panda Pumpkin Mickey Miss Piggy 1 Mickey Bar Big Eyes Goofy Darth Vader R2-D2 Minnie Cupcake Pinocchio Toy Story Alien It\'s a Small World United States of America

JenEm is offline