View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 11:24 AM   #32
JenEm
Recruited by Kim Possible to complete a mission in Japan
 
JenEm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: So.Cal - 2nd star to the right
Software: Photoshop Elements 10
Camera: Canon Powershot SX120 IS
Posts: 1,828
Points: 1,111
Hi Carol. I just ordered a Waring Pro W050 opener ($34.87) and a Disney Imagineering book Behind the Scenes... ($37.80). My order total was $72.67.

When my order comes through, may I have the Mickey hands holding a heart and the Santa Mickey.
__________________

I proudly create for:
Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Carousel horse Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Turkey 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #5 Christmas Tree A Ticket Patchwork Pumpkin Sandy Clause Pirate 1 Panda Pumpkin Mickey Miss Piggy 1 Mickey Bar Big Eyes Goofy Darth Vader R2-D2 Minnie Cupcake Pinocchio Toy Story Alien It\'s a Small World United States of America

JenEm is offline