View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 10:35 PM   #22
Carolc
Administrator
 
Carolc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: So Cal
Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Posts: 5,531
Points: 169,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmtscrap View Post
Thanks Carol. I would love the Marie and the heart formed by Mickey's hands.

They also have a PM figurine with Sleeping Beauty's castle for Disneyland.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charelkenl View Post
Carol,
You did not make me spend money!! I was going to spend it anywhay. What better way then to support MouseScrappers!!!!!
I like them all, but will have to be satisfied with Santa ears, Marie, and Mickey hands heart.

Happy Holidays!!!!
I just sent you your pins. Thanks again for using the Amazon link!
__________________
Travel agent specializing in Disney Destinations
Magical Vacations, LLC


Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline