|
Before going to Disney I printed out all of the different available shots from Stitck Kingdom. We would have ended up with mostly Tinkerbell and ballon magic shots had I not specifically asked for others. I understand certain photos can only be done in certain locations but we ended up with the Mickey on a bench, Minnie on a bench, Stitch on a bench, fairy wings and, and the Princess and the frog (only available in Liberty Square in MK I think) only because I specifically asked for them. The Princess and the Frog ones turned out adorable! If you stop in one of the photo stores in any of the parks they can you show you the photos that have been taken. We found this helpful because we saw some magic shots we weren't happy with and were able to ask other photo pass photographers to retake them for us. Also we noticed several missing magic shots (the magic wasn't missing, the entire photo was!) we called the photo pass number and described the missing shots. They were able to locate them and add them to our account. The first time I asked for them was told the magic shot wasn't set up properly. I called again and spoke with someone else who was more than happy to give add them. Those were just some little tidbits I discovered. Oh, and yes some photographers with a tripod did take magic shots when we asked. Have a great time at Disney and enjoy the Photopass experience!
|