View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 07:28 PM   #2
snowdrop
Moderator
 
snowdrop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NJ
Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon & Sony
Posts: 3,547
Points: 50,498
You know, that would be a good idea to have! I'll ask Carol aout it.

The first Telephone challenge has an explanation:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...ead.php?t=3832

The weekly challenge always changes depending on the host.

For the template challenge, the host posts a template that you use, but you can modify it if you like. This challenge doesn't have any prizes, since you are getting a free template.

Here's the Speed Scrap thread with explanation:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...ead.php?t=4848

Kit challenge, the host provides a free kit, and your layout must be 90% using their kit. Obviously no prize for this either, since you are getting a free kit.

The scavenger hunt you can find the explanation in the first thread
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...ead.php?t=5392

Scraplift challenge you lift the layout or a layout from the gallery the host posts.

The photoswap has a sticky thread:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...ead.php?t=4591

Think that's all of them!
__________________

See the over 300 characters I've met at WDW, DL, & DLP: I Love Characters

Disney digital scrapbook LOs: (40+ trips, 2007-2019)
Disney paper albums: 2007 (a work in progress!) / 2003-2007 day trips
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Heather! I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Captain EO Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pooh Marie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper I love DCL! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Eiffel Tower

snowdrop is offline   Reply With Quote