View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 05:48 AM   #2
cassidyk
Taking the Studio Backlot Tour
 
cassidyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: North Georgia
Software: SBC+ 3.0
Posts: 2,223
Points: 3,905
You are correct Donna, the 30 days begins from the time you enter the first photopass card number into your account.

Sorry I don't have any experience with the photobook to answer your other questions. I am also interested in how they compare to what we as scrapbookers typically do.

Enjoy your trip and safe travels!
__________________
Kathryn
It\'s a Small World United States of America Mouse Ears Carousel horse Angel Limited Edition Amazon pin #6 Jungle Cruise Boardwalk 1 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Magical Express I love DCL! Skyway Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Kathryn! 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Great Britain Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s shorts Captain EO Teacups Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Rocket Jets Beast

cassidyk is offline   Reply With Quote