View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 05:30 PM   #91
kateolas
Staying the night at Animal Kingdom Lodge
 
kateolas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Software: Photoshop CC 2017 and Photoshop CS2
Camera: GE X500, Sony CyberShot
Posts: 2,968
Points: 9,689
Great challenge Andrea ... I got to do a challenge that I didn't get to participate in a few months ago. And a big thank you to Britt for the awesome prize.

I went with challenge # 87
1. Showcase how you handle (or appease) your Disney withdrawals BUT NO PHOTOS FROM A PARK (see above for details)
2. You can choose any number of photos…
3. Add a hidden Mickey or two...
3. Title, date and journal. Add your finishing touches…






Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...9&postcount=72
__________________

Mouse Ears United States of America Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Me!iss@! Teacups Pirate Flag Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Ears Monorail Speed Scrapper! Expedition Everest Captain EO Cheshire Cat 1 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Ive met another MouseScrapper

kateolas is offline  
Sponsored Links