View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 01:57 PM   #65
Trimom
Just parked the car
 
Trimom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 3
Points: 624
Fun idea!

I chose:
Weekly Challenge #40 - 6/23 - 6/29

Today I have a recipe challenge for you.

1 - use 4 or more papers
2 - use 1 alpha and 1 *new* font (a font you have never used before)
3 - Must be Disney related!
4 - one hidden mickey
5 - an odd number of photos
6 - 3 or more staples/fasteners
7 - 3 or more strings/ribbons/ricrac
8 - post your layout in the Mouse Scrappers gallery and link it to this thread and into the corresponding thread, ie if your layout is about the Tea Cups it would be in Magic Kingdom > Fantasyland > Tea Cups thread.
9 - I will send all of the posting gifts at the end of the week at once.



Asia - Maharajara Jungle Trek

Trimom is offline