View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 11:15 AM   #63
frogfish
Taking the Monorail to EPCOT
 
frogfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: MO
Software: Photoshop CS4
Camera: Lumix
Posts: 1,422
Points: 13,777
I am so excited that I found this site!!!

I am brand new to Mousescrappers and this is my first post! I sure hope I'm doing this right. If not, please let me know

My layouts are pretty bare bones and I scrap 8x10 so they look very different from the other layouts I've seen here. I also make my own papers and embellishments (PhotoShop CS4). I didn't even think about buying or downloading those type of things from the internet until I ran into a mental/creative block after returning from our last Disney World trip--which is when I found this site

Since I've never done a challenge I didn't have to do much looking...I chose to do Weekly Challenge #91 (6/22-6/28)

*Sleeping/Sleepy/Tired Disney Pictures. As many as you want to use.
*I want a Hidden Mickey somewhere in your layout.
*I want a Creative Title anywhere on the page, just make sure it stands out!
*Lets have some layered papers just like you would have layers of covers on you when you sleep.
Other than that you can do whatever you want. Pretty easy huh?!?!?! Here are the normal rules:
*LO should be Disney (or nearby theme park) related.
* It must be uploaded to the MouseScrappers Gallery in the Weekly Challenge category before the deadline.



Also posted in the Weekly Challenge Gallery.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...er-pan&cat=575
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Herbie Monorail Magical Express I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Thanks for all your help with the Design Challenges Christina!

Last edited by tukogirl; 09-03-2011 at 02:43 PM. Reason: added a direct link to the gallery on the pic so everyone could leave love

frogfish is offline