View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 04:24 PM   #68
sparklehal
E Ticket Holder
 
sparklehal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: East Texas
Software: GIMP,
Camera: Fujifilm
Posts: 4,172
Points: 14,466
Send a message via Yahoo to sparklehal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney Baby View Post
Let me know if you need help What grade are you teaching?

I teach kinder through fourth grade computer. They all want to come see me but when I don't let them get on the computers yet, they start acting crazy!
Pirate Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Shoe Magical Express Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Mickey\'s shorts Sorcerer\'s Hat Expedition Everest Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place April! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Cheshire Cat 1 Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Pirate Dog Mickey Pumpkin Eiffel Tower Monorail Peru Ive met another MouseScrapper United Kingdom Canada

sparklehal is offline   Reply With Quote