View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 11:55 AM   #10
kathleena
Taking the bus to the Magic Kingdom
 
kathleena's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: South Portland, Maine
Software: PSCS4
Camera: Canon XS1IS Olympus Stylus-9000
Posts: 927
Points: 4,501
Quote:
Originally Posted by mncstbr View Post
I have never been on the cruise but I'm pretty sure they do photopass... I know alot of the ladies on here have been so I'm sure they'll let you know! Have fun! That's our next adventure is the cruise....haven't planned it but we've been talking about it!
No they don't have photopass. The cruise photos are all done on the ship, they have a place called Shutters. It's very $$$$$$$. I think the CD is $250 so if you can spend that much, be sure to go to every photo op available!
__________________
Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! United States of America Viking Ship Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Eiffel Tower Fairy Godmother D23 Member Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Limited Edition Amazon pin #6 I love DCL! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Canada Norway

kathleena is offline   Reply With Quote