View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 03:12 PM   #1
iheartdisneypins
On Casey Jr, going 'round the track
 
iheartdisneypins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Colorado
Software: Photoshop
Camera: iPhone 6
Posts: 346
Points: 1,373
Short tutorials or one long class?

I've started making movies for a digital scrapbooking class online. If you were to watch my movies would you prefer to take a whole class with hours and hours of movies or would you prefer to pick and choose the parts you are interested in and watch them in smaller groups?

The movies will be available to you forever online, no hurry. Just wondering if I should make a large class or a bunch of little ones.
__________________

Melissa
Adobe Certified Instructor
inspire-me.com
cyberelement.com
I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Flag Disney Vacation Club Member Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Expedition Everest Contemporary Resort 1 Boardwalk 1 Star Tours Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Big Eyes Grumpy Captain EO Magical Express Contemporary Resort 2 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland)

iheartdisneypins is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links