View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 11:40 AM   #73
Charelkenl
E Ticket Holder
 
Charelkenl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Central Florida
Software: Photoshop Elements
Camera: Nikon 7200
Posts: 3,333
Points: 6,155
Disney AK Safari Daisy 10-09-2010




I was not happy with my first version (above) about how the journaling did not show up. This think this version fixes it. I added blended burlap papers behind the journaling.




Enjoy,
Brenda
Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours I love DCL! Mouse Ears Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Rocket Jets Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Ears Pirate Dog Jungle Cruise Carousel horse 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #2 2011 Special Edition pin #5 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Expedition Everest Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Skyway Viking Ship Contemporary Resort 2 Eiffel Tower

Last edited by Charelkenl; 08-23-2011 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Added second version

Charelkenl is offline   Reply With Quote