View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 07:26 PM   #10
Disney Baby
Moderator
 
Disney Baby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Software: Storybook Creator Plus 3.0 and 4.0
Camera: Sony Alpha 33
Posts: 1,285
Points: 19,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalinao View Post
I also have a pandora but have the Disney charms on it. I'm debating whether to start my DD (8) on one so each time we go she can add a bead. She already has a FULL traditional charm bracelet with all the National Parks we have been to already so I figured this would be a "different" bracelet.
I think you should get your DD one! If I had discovered them earlier - I would have gotten one for my DD. I had a traditional one as a child that my parents filled all the way through college. I really treasure that bracelet!
We are getting our soon to be 10 year old DD one this month. There is a special at a jewelry store down the street that is buy three charms - get one free.
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for exceptional help with challenges Jennifer! Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Teacups Minnie Bride Skyway It\'s a Small World Earful Tower Mickey Pumpkin Carousel horse Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Pop Century

Disney Baby is offline   Reply With Quote