View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 09:24 PM   #25
meejay
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern
 
meejay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Indiana
Software: PSCS 5.5
Camera: iPhone 4s, Canon Powershot SX230, Nikon D5000
Posts: 1,116
Points: 5,386
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklehal View Post
If we get started before Saturday I will switch you and Carmen in line. NASCAR or other races? I am a hesitant NASCAR fan. Hubby forces me. I even know what bump drafting, wedge adjustments and lucky dogs are lol
Good idea to switch me if Carmen is okay with it. It's NASCAR this weekend, I'm not a fan, it's my job. NASCAR is my least fave, we host Kroger SpeedFest featuring the trucks and Nationwide series events, the nights leading up to the Brickyard 400 at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.

Now, I am a fan of drag racing and the NHRA. I could watch a National event everywhere, and we're lucky to host the US Nationals here in Indy. Can't wait for Labor Day!!
__________________
WDW Trips: 2010 Coronado Springs . 2011 Port Orleans Riverside . 2012 Caribbean Beach . 2013 Wilderness Lodge . 2014 Caribbean Beach
Disneyland: January 2014

Now Planning for Fall 2015 - back to Caribbean Beach!
Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar United States of America Earful Tower 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #1 Teacups 2011 Special Edition pin #6 2011 Special Edition pin #5 I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Carousel horse

meejay is offline   Reply With Quote