Thread: 2010 mnsshp
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 10:48 AM   #6
gfengel
Testing cars on Test Track
 
gfengel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Peoria, IL
Software: CS 5.5
Camera: Canon EOS 7D Mark II
Posts: 1,544
Points: 3,369
Thanks for the kind words, everyone! I'm so thrilled to have it done!

I thought I'd let you know how my book turned out...

I had a buy one, get one free offer from Inkubook so I wound up printing a 12 inch Blurb version (with the new ProLine uncoated paper and matte cover) and an 11 inch (regular paper, matte cover) and 8.5 inch (regular paper, glossy cover) version from Inkubook. The ProLine paper is great and extremely durable. The Blurb book is much thicker than the Inkubook version because of the higher quality paper. I can't say that I like one better than the other. I think because the Inkubook is cheaper overall I would probably go with that one in the future. I do love the Blurb book though and the paper quality is great.

Anyhoo...just my two cents...thanks again for all your kind words. I'm very flattered!
__________________
Our family... Me , DD (18) , DS (17) , DS (13)
Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Contemporary Resort 1 Disney Vacation Club Member Contemporary Resort 2 Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey Pumpkin Rocket Jets Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Minnie Bride Magical Express Boardwalk 1 Star Tours Sorcerer\'s Hat Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! France Captain EO Eiffel Tower Earful Tower Carousel horse It\'s a Small World Expedition Everest

gfengel is offline   Reply With Quote