View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 07:36 AM   #59
This Dixie Pixie
E Ticket Holder
 
This Dixie Pixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,181
Points: 4,796
I better let y'all know that I'm going to be away for a week. I don't think I'll have internet access while I'm away. You should still be able to PM me with your LOs when you are finished and basically move along without me. But I just wanted to give you a head's up so you know why the first post isn't being edited with who's working on the LO now.
I link to MouseScrappers! Monorail Speed Scrapper! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Mouse Ears Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Canada Rocket Jets Sorcerer\'s Hat I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Cheshire Cat 1 Carousel horse Star Tours Captain EO Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mickeys shoe Pop Century Jungle Cruise Skyway United States of America Pirate Dog Teacups

This Dixie Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote