View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 11:30 PM   #12
snowdrop
Moderator
 
snowdrop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NJ
Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon & Sony
Posts: 3,547
Points: 50,498
Quote:
Originally Posted by karrieskreations View Post
i heard they do it in the winter sometimes too. iam thinking about doing a trip end of nov to the begining of dec. my mom has never been to disney land or world , me my mom and my DD are planning to go. That would make it nice if they do lol
We had free dining last Dec. They don't do free dining at that time that often, and considering they aren't having problems filling the hotels this year, it's not something to count on. (I'm going in Dec again, so of course I hope they have it, lol.)
__________________

See the over 300 characters I've met at WDW, DL, & DLP: I Love Characters

Disney digital scrapbook LOs: (40+ trips, 2007-2019)
Disney paper albums: 2007 (a work in progress!) / 2003-2007 day trips
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Heather! I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Captain EO Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pooh Marie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper I love DCL! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Eiffel Tower

snowdrop is offline   Reply With Quote