View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 08:39 PM   #41
sparklehal
E Ticket Holder
 
sparklehal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: East Texas
Software: GIMP,
Camera: Fujifilm
Posts: 4,172
Points: 14,466
Send a message via Yahoo to sparklehal
Sorry for the delay. I was out of state with my husband during the gospel meeting he held then I heard that my mother was taken to the ICU because she was found on the floor of her bedroom, could not talk, could not walk, could not stay awake. After two days of tests they have ruled out stroke, brain injury and blockages. They have found double pneumonia and her liver is compromised. She responded to me a little bit when I FINALLY got back into the state and was able to be with her. She is very sick and I ask that if you pray, please pray for her. Her name is Terry.

Thank you all and I will pass the layout along hopefully in the next hour since I am now home and settled.
Pirate Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Shoe Magical Express Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Mickey\'s shorts Sorcerer\'s Hat Expedition Everest Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place April! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Cheshire Cat 1 Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Pirate Dog Mickey Pumpkin Eiffel Tower Monorail Peru Ive met another MouseScrapper United Kingdom Canada

sparklehal is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links