View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 11:31 AM   #28
cmlhale
Blasting through Space Mountain
 
cmlhale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: near FW, Texas
Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D60
Posts: 497
Points: 642
Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygal View Post
Thank you for the advice. Do you find that your DSLR is heavy and difficult to carry around on you Disney trips. After picture quality the weight is the next feature that I am concerned with. It so nice to get these great tips from experienced DSLR users. I will definitely invest in the padded neck strap as you suggested.
Sorry- been vacationing and haven't been online much.
From the backpack (you know, the things mommys carry) and the camera, my neck and shoulders are tired at the end of a full day at Disney. A lot of times, I'll do the one shoulder cross-over thing. I can still grab and easily use the camera. But, it's much easier on my neck.

Oh, I kept reading. Congrats on your new camera! Have fun! Just get in there and try things!
__________________


My personal blog: Life's Greatest adventures

Disney World trips: Dec '02, Jan '09, Sept '10, Sept '11, April '12, Oct '12
Magical Express Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey Pumpkin Carousel horse Pirate Flag Rocket Jets Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland)

cmlhale is offline   Reply With Quote