View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 06:02 AM   #36
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder
 
scrappinnewbie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Central Florida
Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Posts: 5,893
Points: 65,577
Sorry guys... I didn't get my LO finished last night. I tried something new and it look me forever. (That is what I get for trying something I have never done before)...plus we had a terrible thunderstorm and lost power. Luckily I didn't lose what I had started.

I have a committment tonight, but will try my very best to stay up and get it done.

Sorry again...but know I am working on it.
__________________
I wish I could be or seeing

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote