View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 06:04 AM   #34
CarmenF
Fascinated by the World of Color
 
CarmenF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Texas
Software: GIMP
Camera: Nikon and a Sony
Posts: 800
Points: 2,095
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohaddict View Post
Linda are you making shirts of the logo that you posted?? I am considering making them but don't want to have copyright issues? any thoughts?
We are making our kiddos Jedi MIckey shirts!!! We are appliqueing them though. They are soooooo cute!!!! We aren't sure yet which day we will be going into Hollywood Studios yet though since we will be there for both of the weekends in June. Everyone will just have to tell me about the ride though since I will not be able to ride it..... being just about 6 months pregnant and all. LOL I can't believe it is almost time for our trip.... I am beyond excited!!
__________________

Carmen
Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Earful Tower Mickey Pumpkin Minnie\'s Bow I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Sorcerer\'s Hat Speed Scrapper! Pirate Ears It\'s a Small World Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Pop Century Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Jungle Cruise Monorail Pirate Flag Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Carmen! United States of America

CarmenF is offline   Reply With Quote