View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 07:45 PM   #45
kfawver
I'm on the tram
 
kfawver's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Tennessee
Software: Adobe Photoshop 7.0
Posts: 37
Points: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeniferdwn View Post
very cute layouts!!!
Thank you so much

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrappinnewbie View Post
Very cute! I would have never guessed you were new. I wouldn't change a thing on those pages. They are terrific! Have a blast on your upcoming trip!
Thank you very much. Some of the clip art is a little fuzzy around the edges and I couldn't clear it up. I'm SO EXCITED about our trip! Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therapy97 View Post
These are wonderful! Can I ask you where you found the mickey/minnie travel clipart (last page)? I'd love to have them for my travel page.
I actually did a google seach for disney scrapbook stickers. You can usually find some different kinds there. I think some of the clip art sites modified stickers because some of the stickers were clip art I had already downloaded. I'll clean the clips up and post them on her for you in just a few


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby View Post
Oh my goodness, I love your pages. Especially the trip planning one, with all
the details you did an amazing job on them!!!
Thank you so much! I thought it would be neat to make a page showing all of the stuff I use to plan our trip. I always put WAY too much into planning, but it's SO fun. It's definitely something to remember about when we go to Disney.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDW Scrap Princess View Post
OMG, I want these pages, converted as template or as a kit!

Awesome job, IF this is what you do "playing with Photoshop" I cannot imagine the awesome stuff you could create! How can I get these things???
Wow...thanks a lot! If you can advise me how to convert to a template, I'd be glad to share with you. I saved all of them as a photoshop file with all of the layers separate. If you're familiar with the program, you can alter them any way you want. Otherwise, just let me know what's expected of a template and I'll be glad to post something

I've been playing around with photoshop for a while now, but had never though about making scrapbook pages with it. I think it works really well for this!

kfawver is offline   Reply With Quote