View Single Post
Old 05-14-2011, 02:53 PM   #77
QuiltyMom
E Ticket Holder
 
QuiltyMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Northern Virginia
Software: Creative Memories SBC+ 4.0
Camera: Panasonic Lumix FZ150
Posts: 4,581
Points: 41,915
Whew! Here's mine. I almost forgot to post it! I lifted the paper strip/visual line that goes across the page, only I made mine with photos, and the grunged edge of the photo mask.


(image is linked)


posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...1&postcount=13
__________________

Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Jan! Mouse Ears Earful Tower Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Eiffel Tower Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Teacups Viking Ship I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Skyway Carousel horse Pop Century Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Jungle Cruise Rocket Jets Ive met another MouseScrapper

QuiltyMom is offline