View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 03:05 PM   #1
Jojo
E Ticket Holder
 
Jojo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Hulshout, Belgium
Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon EOS 550D
Posts: 3,169
Points: 9,024
Disney Architecture

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for some of you who want to share some photo's with a focus on the architecture of the parks. I'm writing a paper for school about themed/popular architecture and disney is my main subject. To give it a better view, I want to use a few photo's but I never visited any other resort than Paris. And I'd rather ask you all, instead of taking low quility internet photo's.

So I'm looking for pictures of the hotels, of "land marks" such as the Big Weel in Disneyland Resort, Photo's of celebration,..

Those I use, gets of coarse the full credit for the photo in my work.

Thank you all!!

Xxx
Jojo
__________________

Disneyland Paris Dream Annual Passholder
First DLR Anaheim visit: 13 - 20 August 2015!
First cruise: 7 nights - Magic (Mediteranian Europe) Departure 10 september!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

Jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links