View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 03:24 PM   #10
wlovesthemouse
Looking for pirates and ghosts in New Orleans Square
 
wlovesthemouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Australia
Software: Memory Mixer & photoshop
Camera: Nikon D90 and Nikon D7000
Posts: 219
Points: 2,520
All I know how to do in Photoshop (version 9) is...

* make a globe (thanks to the links on this forum !)
* do "out of bounds" (by following the step by step guide in photoshop v9)
* adding reflection (thanks to the step by step guide in photoshop v9)
* create clipping mask to a shape
* use the cookie cutter for the shapes provided in the program
* use the "stamp clone" and "Spot Healing Brush"

Other than that, I don't know how to use much of anything else. I'm trying to learn it all (oh, and I should add, this is my very first "photoshop" product that we have EVER owned !)

I'm such a newbie at photoshop. Any and all assistance with all of it would be really appreciated.


Wendy

wlovesthemouse is offline   Reply With Quote