View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 01:56 PM   #78
cmtscrap
E Ticket Holder
 
cmtscrap's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Tucker, Georgia
Software: Forever Artisan 6.0
Camera: Nikon D5000 and Nikon DX40
Posts: 4,311
Points: 14,834
Send a message via Yahoo to cmtscrap
Coloring Pages with SBC

I'm so sorry ladies for not getting this in to everyone sooner. (Maybe Denise will let y'all have a little more time). To color in SBC, Use the WAND to erase only the white OUTSIDE the lines. DO NOT erase inside the lines.

Pixels2Pages.net has a great video on their website about using the wand so I thought I would post it rather than write everything out. Here is the link for the video.
http://www.pixels2pages.net/using-th...rrianne-hobbs/

Once you have your embellishment ready to go (white outside lines erased ONLY) you will select the white inside the lines little by little with the wand, copy or cut it, and then change the color from white to what ever you want or even fill it with paper.

WATCH the video for complete instructions and too see what I'm talking about.

PM me if you have any questions.
__________________


I link to MouseScrappers! United States of America Speed Scrapper! Mouse Ears Monorail Magical Express Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Carol helped me book my vacation! Mickey\'s glove I love DCL! Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Charlene! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) D23 Member Minnie\'s Bow Pop Century 2011 Special Edition pin #2 2011 Special Edition pin #5 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #3 D Ticket Disney Vacation Club Member Ive met another MouseScrapper

cmtscrap is offline   Reply With Quote