View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 06:23 PM   #9
iheartdisneypins
On Casey Jr, going 'round the track
 
iheartdisneypins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Colorado
Software: Photoshop
Camera: iPhone 6
Posts: 346
Points: 1,373
I have this as #1 on my list to make a video tut for you. I've been working every day for the past few weeks, I have some free days coming up at the end of the month. What are you all trying to select? People, objects? Let me know and I'll pick some photos for the tutorial to match what you are doing.
__________________

Melissa
Adobe Certified Instructor
inspire-me.com
cyberelement.com
I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Flag Disney Vacation Club Member Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Expedition Everest Contemporary Resort 1 Boardwalk 1 Star Tours Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Big Eyes Grumpy Captain EO Magical Express Contemporary Resort 2 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland)

iheartdisneypins is offline   Reply With Quote