View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 06:08 PM   #34
teethdr
Stopping to get photos of Spaceship Earth
 
teethdr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Nebraska
Software: Creative Memories
Camera: Sony
Posts: 1,473
Points: 3,986
Scraplift challenge #14

I was inspired by the mask. Have a few, but had never used one in a LO before.

I used Natalie's Place Designs "Intergalatic" kit and agrievingmommy's (Denise) mask. Had problems getting the pix to fit right in the mask. But I was able to "fudge" and am somewhat happy with the result. I am going to have to continue to mess with the masks and getting the pix to fit. Have found a few instructions, but still am not able to get the results that I want.

Had fun nevertheless!! Thanks for the PP in advance!! Can't wait to use it!!

Posted in Gallery:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...=14214&cat=780

Will also post in Hollywood studios, special events.



Smiles,
Stacy
Cheshire Cat 1 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat

teethdr is offline