View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 08:43 AM   #18
Hpgirl
E Ticket Holder
 
Hpgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Kissimmee, FL
Software: Photoshop Elements 10
Camera: Canon Rebel T3i
Posts: 4,160
Points: 23,680
Thanks for hosting! This one took some thought. I omitted the leaves, and I swear there are 8 rectangles (2 in the large background papers, 3 long horizontal, 2 behind the photos, and one vertical behind the photos). Everything else should be there.



Also posted here in the forums.
__________________
Laura
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Minnie\'s Bow Teacups I link to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1 Carousel horse Minnie\'s Shoe Earful Tower Magical Express Sorcerer\'s Hat Contemporary Resort 2 Pirate Dog Captain EO United States of America Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey Pumpkin Italy Monorail Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Toy Story Boo Pirate 2 Sorcerers Hat Italy Green bear Ive met another MouseScrapper

Hpgirl is offline   Reply With Quote