View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 04:26 PM   #19
ncmousemom
Trying to find Nemo in the Tomorrowland lagoon
 
ncmousemom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: NC
Software: PSE
Camera: Canon Rebel
Posts: 432
Points: 2,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by teethdr View Post
I would also like to know where all the fairies were! We didn't see one when we were there...but then again..I have seen a TON of characters on here that I didn't see when we were in WDW. I will definitely need to do better homework next visit!

Stacy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoralTurtle View Post
What a fabulous PP! Nice LO to lift--where did you meet the fairies? My daughter would love that. I'm sooooo behind on challenges because of our move. I really hope I can complete this one--I'd love to have those autographs and the text path--those are really useful!
We saw them in October at the Magic Kingdom in Toontown. They were in the tent with the princesses.
__________________
Wyld Peas Designs

Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Cheshire Cat 1 I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag

ncmousemom is offline