View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 03:00 PM   #17
teethdr
Stopping to get photos of Spaceship Earth
 
teethdr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Nebraska
Software: Creative Memories
Camera: Sony
Posts: 1,473
Points: 3,986
Where were the Fairies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoralTurtle View Post
What a fabulous PP! Nice LO to lift--where did you meet the fairies? My daughter would love that. I'm sooooo behind on challenges because of our move. I really hope I can complete this one--I'd love to have those autographs and the text path--those are really useful!
I would also like to know where all the fairies were! We didn't see one when we were there...but then again..I have seen a TON of characters on here that I didn't see when we were in WDW. I will definitely need to do better homework next visit!

Stacy
Cheshire Cat 1 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat

teethdr is offline