View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 10:22 AM   #7
This Dixie Pixie
E Ticket Holder
 
This Dixie Pixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,181
Points: 4,796
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enapolez View Post
i have a ? what is scatters?
A scatter is a randomly distributed group of small items - basically it looks like somebody took a handful of something and scattered it on the page.

Most common scatters are beads, glitter, confetti or flower petals, but it really could be anything. I have also seen scatters of Mickey heads, butterflies, bubbles, hearts, pixie dust.... Many kits contain at least one scatter, but you can also make your own.

Here's a couple examples:

confetti scatter in the top right corner:


Pixie dust/star scatter on the plain blue paper:


Hope that helps.
I link to MouseScrappers! Monorail Speed Scrapper! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Mouse Ears Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Canada Rocket Jets Sorcerer\'s Hat I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Cheshire Cat 1 Carousel horse Star Tours Captain EO Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mickeys shoe Pop Century Jungle Cruise Skyway United States of America Pirate Dog Teacups

Last edited by This Dixie Pixie; 05-02-2011 at 10:31 AM.

This Dixie Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote