View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 10:15 PM   #38
Jenn1
Watching the kids play in a bug's land
 
Jenn1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Minnesota
Software: My memories suite and PSE9
Camera: Canon t2i
Posts: 720
Points: 477
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by This Dixie Pixie View Post
Denise, thanks so much for this tutorial! I learned a lot last night at the chat!

Here's my LO for your challenge:


I used two of the techniques - I outlined it in white, then on another layer underneath, I filled it with colour.
I like how you outlined Eeyore in white. I missed that part last night. Very cool!
__________________
Jenn

Me (39), DH (45), DD (11), and DS (6)
Magical Express I love DCL! United States of America Pirate Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Flag Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Rocket Jets Teacups Mickey Pumpkin Star Tours

Jenn1 is offline   Reply With Quote